ON THE GO STYLE: 2/21-2/28
If you haven’t been following @thestyleline via Instagram, here’s a quick recap of what’s been going on lately personally and professionally. It ended up being one of those that reminds you why you’re doing what you’re doing. I’m happy to be ending the month on an empowering notes, and definitely have no complaints for the month of February… Here’s a recap below:
1. This was taken before the Naked Princess fashion show for Lingerie Fashion Week. I was playing with Serena’s adorable Alaskan Kleekai, Luna - She even has her own Instagram. (Wearing a Miss Selfridge top and Rebecca Minkoff skirt)
4. And where did I end up on Sunday? In Brooklyn, for brunch of course. It was my first time at Cafe Mogador and it certainly won’t be my last. Great food, friendly service and welcoming/warm ambiance.
5. The first two days of this week were mostly spent on email, so fast forward to Wednesday: I was lucky enough to spend the morning at exclusive preview of Sarah Jessica Parker’s shoe-line launch for Nordstrom.
6. …I was even lucky enough to chat with SJP herself, and she’s incredibly lovely and poised… A true icon. So if you’re in NYC go visit the pop-up at 372 West Broadway!
7. On Thursday I stopped by the CFDA offices to briefly catch up with probably one of the most inspiring teams in the business. The organization is doing a stellar job at maintaining and moving the American Fashion Industry forward. If you’re not familiar with their work I would definitely check out their website (and tumblr!)
8. And while today was equally busy and inspiring, I’m looking forward to unplugging and winding down with a classic, courtesy of Warby Parker! (Warby Parker Reilly sunglasses)
So there you have it! If you like what you see, be sure to stay updated with us in real time and follow thestyleline on Instagram.
…Until next week!
- RS x
How was your week and were there any highlights/special moments?